Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spring Break

Spring break is almost over and I'm getting kind of sad. I had a list of things I wanted to do during this break, however I only managed to complete a few:

  • Playdate with a friend and her daughter
  • Sushi Gen lunch with husband
  • Visit friend who recently had a baby (happening tomorrow)
  • Do something crafty (e.g. make more bibs, hair barrettes)
  • Cook more
  • Clean and organize closet
  • Do some work (It's IEP season y'all)
  • Visit grandma and parents
  • Clean kitchen
  • Get manipedi
  • See a chiropractor
Each day I have a list of things to do, but I tell ya, time goes by so fast! Next thing you know it's time to pick up Eme from daycare, feed her dinner, give her a bath, put her down for the night and then make myself and Tim some dinner. Tomorrow I'm going to try to clean and organize my closet. Forget the manipedi- got no time or money for that. The rest on the list I'll get to by the end of this week except for making an appt with a chiropractor (not gonna happen until work ends). 

Eme and cousin Brayden

Eme at 15 months

No comments: